TERMS & CONDITION OF SALE
(by registering as a buyer, you are accepting these terms)
1. The Management shall not be responsible for any accidents or injuries occurring on the premises.
2. Merchandise may be inspected before the commencement of the sale. Please ensure you have inspected the merchandise you wish to bid on as the highest bidder is the buyer. By being the highest bidder you are invoking a verbal contract with the Auctioneer.
3. Inspect all items before bidding as all merchandise is sold without recourse to the vendor.
4. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and the decision of the Auctioneer relating to all matters is final. The Company's sale record shall be conclusive and determinant should a dispute arise during or after the sale as to the Purchaser or the final purchase price.
5. All sales are final and not subject to conditions.
6.10% Buyer's Premium applies to Final Bid. All merchandise shall be paid for by Interac, VISA, Mastercard, cash, bank draft, certified cheque or by personal/business cheque accompanied by a letter of guarantee from your bank addressed to this auction firm, day of sale.
7. If full payment cannot take place day of sale, a 10% cash down payment (non refundable) must be made. Final payment must be received by 5:00 pm on the next business day.
8. A receipt must be presented before removal of merchandise from the premises.
9. All merchandise must be removed on the date of the sale or otherwise by special arrangement with the Management.
10. All Merchandise left on the premises after being purchased is left at the Purchaser's risk.
11. All goods advertised or displayed are subject to withdrawal prior to sale within the discretion of the Auctioneer.
12. The Auctioneer reserves the right to pass from the block any merchandise if there is no appreciable opening bid. Furthermore the Auctioneer may reject a bid or raise not commensurate for the value of the property offered.
13. Starting and highest bids do not include HST. HST will be added to final invoices.
ALL GUARANTEES ARE BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER
ALL PURCHASES MUST BE SETTLED FOR PROMPTLY
No items to be removed until settled for. Seller retains ownership until payment cheque is honored.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ITEMS AFTER MAKING PURCHASE